The Technology Services team at Hood Sweeney specialises in reliable, cost-effective and scalable solutions for information and communications, including:
- strategic planning and consulting
- management of information technology projects
- analysing and selecting systems
- designing technology architecture
- planning for disaster recovery and business continuity
- cloud solutions
- mobile devices and communications solutions
- supporting your network and infrastructure
- help desk and user support (managed services agreements)
- procuring hardware and software.
For over 15 years, we’ve been helping clients across South Australia from private companies, publicly listed companies, government entities, not-for-profits, professional services and small- to medium-sized enterprises with both the strategic plan and the hands-on operational support to put them on the right track with technology.
Like it or not, change is the road ahead: constant and unending into the horizon.
But nothing changes more constantly, inevitably or more overwhelmingly than technology.
And with it comes a flow of information that’s on an exponential rise.
To face this demands flexibility; to stay connected is critical. For those whose business relies on it – and that’s almost every business, these days – the advantages of embracing the latest hardware, software and systems dedicated to information and communications technology (ICT) can be truly transformative.
The four ways an integrated technology plan can transform your business:
- Improves business efficiency
- Achieves better productivity
- Ensures operational continuity
- Contributes to sustainability
The latest internet threat - Cryptolocker
|Head in the Cloud
Here we provide some tips to ensure that your cloud solution aligns with your business. READ MORE
Hood Sweeney partners with: