Who is really following you?
What our experience in coaching over 120 businesses around Australia has continually shown us is that every business leader is looking to establish more leadership ability around them.
Good businesses develop good leaders in support of the leader. It’s too much for the leader to do it on their own.
The Hood Sweeney Performance Coaching team delivers an intimate course that is a simple yet powerful insight into leadership development.
The course is very deliberate in tying back the learnings to your role, such as:
- How do you go about leading up to a superior or across to a peer?
- The difference between leadership and management
- How to navigate your team or business through important projects successful
- Enhancing team engagement by serving others
- How to avoid having your followers fall back
- The importance of the group collective in leadership
- Sometimes you just need to find a way to win, even if it’s a little ugly
- What’s one of the most important things to preserve as a leader once you have it?
- What are you willing to give up to go up?
- What’s the true measure of your leadership success?
In essence, the course comprehensively covers how to lead yourself, lead others and then to lead a legacy.
This course is offered in many different forms which makes it available to be an in-house program that your business can utilise solely or your team can be part of any one of the courses that are made available throughout the year.
Very insightful leadership concepts ready to administer at the next level. This course delivers practical and relevant theories to improve personal leadership ideals and change habits for future development.
Not For Profit Sector
Great for anyone who is looking to learn the value and principles of leadership.
Boutique law firm, < 5 staff
Was very interesting and lots of discussion time was given which really helped with listening to others and different situations for learning. Taking away lots of great knowledge from this course.
Rural Medical Practice, >50 staff
For further information on a customised course please feel free to contact us on 1300 764 200 or email.