SA Introduces Business Advisory Service Grants for SMEs
The South Australia Government has announced additional funding opportunities for small and medium-sized businesses across the state, to support their growth and transformation in the wake of pandemic-driven difficulties.
So many businesses have had to think on the fly, and pivot their operations during Covid-19 to continue to stay open, and keep people employed.
The government’s SME grants program has been introduced to assist eligible businesses to apply for up to $10,000 ex GST to access professional business advice in key areas. If approved, the funding could help to support business growth and contribute to future business viability.
Hood Sweeney has been approved as a certified provider for the SME Business Advisory Services Program. If you would like to discuss your personal situation and whether this is the right opportunity for your business, please contact us on 1300 764 200.
Please note that applicants must provide matched funding equal to the grant amount sought, and will need to demonstrate how Hood Sweeney will contribute to supporting their business through transformation and growth opportunities.
Professional services which businesses can access through the funding include:
- Business planning
- Finance matters
- Workforce planning
- Transformation of business and operating models
- Identification of new business opportunities, including research and development
- Analysis of growth opportunities
- Information technology
- Business future-proofing, including how to maximise technology
- Business continuity planning (including both emergency planning and managing occurrences such as supply chain disruptions)
- Other advice as deemed appropriate by the assessment panel where the applicant can demonstrate the benefit of transformation and growth to their business.