Hood Sweeney's Accounting & Business Advisory team, together with its technology experts, are leading providers of services to South Australia’s wine industry. Our wine team is dedicated to providing wine businesses across the state with solutions and strategies that can change the way business is done.
Guided by our extensive experience in the wine industry, we have developed a tailored solution for businesses, large and small.
Our integrated , cloud-based Wine solution can save you time, give you a better understanding of your numbers and maximize your WET rebate.
Our tailored, application stack for wine businesses can help growers track spray diaries, yields and vineyard costs. It also helps wine makers stay on top of blend tracking, cost of production and Label Integrity Program compliance, all whilst keeping track of sales and inventory across any location.
We can provide:
- Bookkeeping and management accounting;
- Taxation advice and business structuring, including WET;
- Taxation compliance and planning;
- Budgeting, cash-flow, forecasting and financial modelling;
- Strategic business planning;
- Integrated Cloud solutions, including Cloud Accounting, Point of Sale, Payroll and eCommerce; and
- All of your IT requirements, both locally and cloud-based via our Technology Services.
Why Go Cloud?
Look to cloud-based solutions for your wine business to free up time spent on administrative tasks and clear the desks of piles of paper. Cloud solutions can offer:
- Integrated business systems that minimise data entry, eliminate manual handling errors and maximise data flow;
- Structured reporting frameworks that provide real-time information on inventory costs that incorporate overheads and labour;
- Inventory tracking accurately based on real-time financial information, which can be used to make more effective sales driven decisions;
- Regular data integrity checking and Business Activity Statement reviewing to ensure GST & WET are being paid accurately;
- A sales tool which enables all sales people both internal and external to generate their own invoices and orders efficiently and accurately within their allowed pricing;
- Easy to use, efficient, point of sale offering that can be used in different locations; and
- A debtor management system that automatically emails invoices, reminders and statements, and enables online payments.