We can take away the stress business owners face with back-office paperwork associated with their operations, streamlining the process to ensure Australian Tax Office compliance, up-to-date reporting and KPI monitoring.
We offer a full suite of bookkeeping services. If there are elements you want to add or remove from the services below, we can always discuss and amend as required.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations including reconciliation of all transaction items on a weekly basis;
- Entering of supplier invoices into Xero accounting system with original invoices attached electronically (invoices are supplied electronically to Hood Sweeney on an agreed basis);
- Preparation of weekly pay run, including end of year RTWSA and Payroll Tax requirements, if necessary;
- Preparation and lodgement of Quarterly Business Activity Statements and, Monthly Instalment Activity Statements. Including review of Xero file for the period;
- Prepare batch payments to suppliers on a weekly basis and send to client for processing;
- Prepare batch payments to employees on a weekly basis and send to client for processing;
- Process superannuation payments on a monthly basis which will be direct debited from bank account;
- Phone and email support for basic bookkeeping matters; and
- We can also assist with Management Reporting, preparing and emailing monthly management reports to Directors, including ratios of key performance indicators for the business.