The engine room of the economy.
Hood Sweeney understands the complex dynamics of family business and the personalities involved.
The strength of communication between family members is often the difference between a successful business and one that struggles. The facilitation and understanding of each stakeholder’s needs is the core foundation for multi-generational success and family unity.
As an integrated firm we provide a suite of Family Business Advisory Services that include:
- Succession & Next Generation Education and Planning
- Coaching & Leadership – keeping the family unit working well together
- Governance – the setting up of a family council advisory board for businesses
- Growth & Protection – building the family wealth and protecting it
- Taxation Advice – tax advice and planning, annual tax and accounting compliance obligations
- Exit Strategies – selling the business when and if the time comes
- Philanthropy – a structured approach to manage giving.
We understand the ultimate goal for a family business is the happiness of all involved and creating a legacy for one generation to leave to the next.
To find out how we can work with your family business, email email@example.com
At Hood Sweeney we love nothing more than to see our clients like the Maitlands reach their goals and share their stories of achievement.
For four generations, the Maitland family has farmed the Clare Valley. But with a new generation came a new idea: in 2011, they decided to make a range of wholegrain pasta from their own durum wheat under the Pangkarra Foods label. Moving into production for the first time, they recognised they’d need some heavyweight help. That’s when they joined the journey with Hood Sweeney.
Services provided by Hood Sweeney Accounting & Business Advisory ABN 30 007 696 595