Mastering Leadership and Influence
Oct. 4 — Dec. 6, 2018 7:45am — 9:15am
Location: Hood Sweeney, Level 3, 11-16 South Terrace, Adelaide
A business will never consistently outperform the leadership that guides it.
Have you ever been curious as to how to better lead yourself, lead others then lead a legacy?
If so, this leadership course is for you and anyone who wants to expand their capacity as an individual while growing the capabilities of others. Very rarely do we come across a business leader who is not looking to establish more leadership in their business, whether that be their own leadership ability or those around them.
Good businesses develop good leaders in support of the leader. It’s too much for the leader to do it on their own.
Join us for one and a half hours per week for 8 weeks in a program that offers a simple yet powerful insight into leadership development and how these principles apply to your business.
The course is very deliberate in tying back the learnings to your role. Topics include:
- How do you go about leading up to a superior or across to a peer?
- The difference between leadership and management
- How to navigate your team or business through important projects successfully
- Enhancing team engagement by serving others
- How to avoid having your followers fall back
- The importance of the group collective in leadership
- Sometimes you just need to find a way to win, even if it’s a little ugly
- What’s one of the most important things to preserve as a leader once you have it?
- What are you willing to give up to go up?
- What’s the true measure of your leadership success?
Tim Lavis, is your experienced Business Coach at Hood Sweeney and course facilitator. Tim has worked for and directly mentored clients in the professional services, construction, retail, food manufacturing, not-for-profit and has coached 100s of sales staff. A passion for performance in life and business, Tim brings a unique combination of leadership skills, personal experience and knowledge with a shrewd perspective.
Join colleagues from a range industries to apply, learn and share with each other the course work. The program is conducted in an intimate setting and is perfect for business owners, managers and team leaders.
Commences: Thursday 4th October 2018
Finishes: Thursday 29th November 2018, excludes 8th and 22nd November
When: Thursdays, 7.45-9.15am sharp
Investment: $540 ex-GST per person (includes all worksheets and reading material)
RSVP: Thursday 20th September
For more information please contact Tim Lavis on 1300 764 200 or email.