Life begins at Retirement
Tue, Mar. 3, 2020 5:45pm — 7:30pm
Location: Hood Sweeney, Level 3, 11-16 South Terrace, Adelaide
Find out how to navigate your way through constant changing government policies and an increasingly complex financial environment to plan for the retirement you desire.
Our informative presentation aims to confirm that your retirement plans aren’t as difficult as it may seem to achieve and check if you are making the most of what you own and earn towards your retirement.
This session will explore the constant changes to government policies and increasingly complex financial environment that need to be navigated when planning for your retirement.
Hood Sweeney will take you through retirement planning, with a focus on:
- The implications of the current Superannuation rules
- The risks facing those near to retirement
- Financial assets optimisation
- Cash flow and debt management
- Features of pensions, superannuation benefits (private & Government), SMSFs.