Foundations for Business Success
Fri, Mar. 15, 2019 8:30am — 11:30am
Location: Hood Sweeney, Level 3, 11-16 South Terrace, Adelaide
Helping build successful business foundations with proven methodologies.
Foundations for Business Success has been created to help and support business owners to build the foundations for a robust and sustainable business.
The course provides owners with proven tools and tactics to grow business skills and set a pathway to success.
Running your own business is challenging enough, without navigating streams of advice available from infinite sources. How do you know what is credible and what isn’t?
We understand the challenges you face daily as we have successfully helped and supported over 120 Australian businesses.
We can help you step outside the daily grind of being in business, to work on creating a healthy future for your operations.
How does it work
The course runs from March 2019 to December 2019, across ten sessions, including 7 x 3-hour learning workshops, punctuated with 3 x 1-hour one on one mentoring sessions for personalised support and accountability.
All participants begin with a 3hr workshop to help set the scene and give you clarity and control of your personal motivators and the dream you want to build. It’s also a great opportunity to network and build relationships with other participants who are on the same journey.
Over the 10 months we will cover the following:
- Goals for growth - Creating an inspiring purpose and vision for your business so that you attract the best people
- Making it happen - Creating a robust plan to help manifest your vision
- Follow the money - Understanding the importance of cash flow for your business and how to control it
- Breaking the barriers - Uncover the barriers in your day to day operations that inhibit your success
- The Numbers Game - Helping you understand the profit and loss for your business and the key numbers you should track
- Be a leader - Accept responsibility to lead and how you can better influence others
- Favourable attraction - Influencing the key relationships within your business, by understanding which ones you need to attract, retain and grow.
During the 10 months there will be three one on one mentoring sessions based on the following:
- Setting the Scene - Extends the personal goals, purpose and vision that were created in the first workshop to create a framework for your success
- Midpoint Check-In - This is a discussion and mentoring session to embed key learnings to date and assess any barriers that may prevent you from achieving what you want
- Reflect and Plan - Reflect on what has been learnt throughout the course and set some key initiatives for the future.
The program is a 10 month commitment. Payment is via 10 monthly instalments of $360 ex-GST, payable in advance at the start of each month.
Extra Mentoring Sessions
Those seeking extra 1:1 coaching & mentoring specific to their business can do so for an additional $300 ex-GST per session.
Join the journey to business growth.