Cloud Integration for regional business
Wed, Aug. 16, 2017 5:45pm — 7:30pm
Location: Quest Whyalla, 4 Moran Street, Whyalla
We are hosting our Cloud Integration for regional small business presentation.
Big business has historically spent a lot of money on building sophisticated, real-time business systems to give them a competitive advantage over small businesses.
Fortunately, we now have the technology to run similar systems for small business at a fraction of the price by utilising integrated cloud technology.
You can now run your bookkeeping, Point of Sale, rostering and much more in the cloud without the significant upfront investment.
We will demonstrate how the connection between these cloud business' systems can provide many benefits to you including:
- Access your financial information in an easy to understand format 24/7 from any device
- Efficient and cost effective bookkeeping
- Efficient rostering and painless staff payroll
- Deeper insights into how your business is travelling
- Scale your business with over 500 cloud applications
- Improved collaboration with your advisors, in real time.
With no installation of software, IT maintenance or upgrades you have the ability to make better decisions using highly accurate information, have time to work on your business rather than in the business.