AMA(SA) Life begins at Retirement
Wed, Oct. 31, 2018 6:00pm — 7:30pm
Location: AMA House, 161 Ward Street, North Adelaide
Our informative presentation aims to confirm that your retirement plans aren’t as difficult as it may seem to achieve and check if you are making the most of what you own and earn towards your retirement.
AMA Skills Training and Hood Sweeney, as preferred partner to AMA(SA) for financial services, are offering you the opportunity to attend this education session to navigate your way through constant changing government policies and increasingly complex financial environment to plan for the retirement you desire.
This session will take you through retirement planning, with a focus on:
- The implications of the current Superannuation rules
- The risks facing those near to retirement
- Financial assets optimisation
- Cash flow and debt management
- Features of pensions, superannuation benefits (private & Government), SMSFs.
FREE for AMA(SA) Members