AMA(SA) From little things, big things grow - Creating Wealth
Wed, Feb. 27, 2019 6:00pm — 7:30pm
Location: AMA(SA), Level 2, 161 Ward Street, North Adelaide
It doesn’t matter if you’re 30 and just starting out, or 50 with teenage children, have debts and don’t know where your income goes!
We’ll take you through a systematic approach you can use to help you reach your financial goals.
Join Hood Sweeney Health Team Members, as they share strategies you can do to maximise your wealth potential, including:
- Minimising tax and establishing a wealth structure
- Running personal finances like a business
- Budgeting and how best to use surplus income
- What you need to know about debts, investments and superannuation
- Protecting your greatest assets – you, your family and your practice.
Free for AMA(SA) Members
For more information please call 8274 6060.
To register your attendance, please click here.