Agribusiness Succession Planning
Thu, Oct. 18, 2018 11:45am — 2:00pm
Location: Inchiquin Room, Clare Country Club, White Hut Road, Clare
Succession Planning - a challenging yet critical element of modern farming.
The Hood Sweeney and JPG specialist Agribusiness team are leading suppliers of professional services to regional South Australia. The teams are dedicated to providing you with the business advisory support that can change the way you do business.
We are hosting a free event in Clare for agribusiness owners.
There is a reluctance by farmers to plan for their succession. Farm succession is about planning for the future and it should start as early as possible. Succession should be considered part of an overall retirement plan.
Our expert panel facilitated by Hood Sweeney Director, Scott Young, Representative of Hood Sweeney Accounting & Business Advisory+, will include:
- Jim Pinkney, Agribusiness Team Leader, Representative of Hood Sweeney Accounting & Business Advisory+
- Craig Stone, Associate SMSF, Representative of Hood Sweeney Accounting & Business Advisory+
- Kathryn Liebezieit, Financial Planner, Authorised Representative (245498) of Hood Sweeney Securities*
- Jo Goodwin, Director, JPG Accountancy & Advisory
- Tom Pledge, Partner, Crawford Legal.
Through case studies, the panel will discuss the key elements of succession planning including a structured approach, execution and the traps with land and SMSF.
If you're looking to plan for the continued future success of your agribusiness, please join us to find out how to get started with your succession plan.
Tuesday 9 October
Click here to register your attendance.
+Hood Sweeney Accounting & Business Advisory
AFSL No. 485569
ABN 30 007 696 595
*Hood Sweeney Securities Pty Ltd
AFSL No 220897
ABN 40 081 455 165