ADASA - Creating Wealth
Location: ADASA, The Alexander Room, Unit 2, 62 King William Road, Goodwood
It doesn’t matter if you’re 30 and just starting out, or 50 with teenage children, have debts and don’t know where your income goes!
We’ll take you through a systematic approach you can do to help you reach your financial goals.
Hood Sweeney Health Team Members, as they share strategies you can do to maximise your wealth potential, including:
- Minimising tax and establishing a wealth structure
- Running personal finances like a business
- Budgeting and how best to use surplus income
- What you need to know about debts, investments and superannuation
- Protecting your greatest assets – you, your family and your practice.
The presentation will start at 6.30pm with registration and refreshments available from 6pm. This event is for ADA members only, no cost to attend.