ADASA Preparing for the retirement you desire
Wed, May. 16, 2018 6:30pm — 8:30pm
Location: Alexander Room, ADASA, 2/62 King William Road, Goodwood
You’ve spent your career working hard, will you be able to reap the rewards during retirement? Will you be able to continue to enjoy your desired lifestyle?
This seminar is presented by Hood Sweeney, the exclusive provider of accounting and financial planning services in South Australia and leaders in business and financial advice for the health sector. Our informative presentation will explore the constant changes to government policies and increasingly complex financial environment that need to be navigated when planning for retirement.
Supporting healthcare professionals, Hood Sweeney are passionate about partnering with ADASA members and assisting them to make informed financial decisions during their career journey.
The Hood Sweeney health team will take you through:
- The implications of the proposed Federal Budget changes
- The risks facing those near to retirement
- Financial assets optimisation
- Transition-to-retirement strategy
- Cash flow and debt management
- Features of pensions, superannuation benefits (private & Super SA), SMSFs.
This a free event is for ADASA dentist members only. Refreshments will be provided.