ADASA - Life begins at Retirement
Wed, Jul. 10, 2019 6:00pm — 8:30pm
Location: Alexander Room, ADASA, 2/62 King William Road, Goodwood
ADASA together with Hood Sweeney, exclusive provider for financial planning services for ADASA, invites you to attend this retirement presentation.
Hood Sweeney will help you navigate your way through the constant changing government policies and an increasingly complex financial environment to plan for the retirement you desire.
This informative education session aims to confirm that your retirement plans aren’t as difficult as they may seem and to ensure you are making the most of what you own and earn towards your retirement.
Hood Sweeney Securities will take you through retirement planning, with a focus on:
- The implications of the current Superannuation rules
- The risks facing those near to retirement
- Financial assets optimisation
- Cash flow and debt management
- Features of pensions, superannuation benefits (private &Government) and SMSFs.
This a free event is for ADASA dentist members only. Refreshments will be provided.