ADASA: Life begins at Retirement presentation and webinar
Wed, Jul. 29, 2020 6:00pm — 7:30pm
Location: The Alexander Room, 62 King William Road, Goodwood
Hood Sweeney will help you navigate your way through the constant changing government policies and an increasingly complex financial environment to plan for the retirement you desire.
This presentation aims to confirm that your retirement plans aren’t as difficult as they may seem and to ensure you are making the most of what you own and earn towards your retirement.
Hood Sweeney Securities will take you through retirement planning, with a focus on:
- The implications of the current Superannuation rules
- The risks facing those near to retirement
- Financial assets optimisation
- Cash flow and debt management
- Features of pensions, superannuation benefits (private & Government) and SMSFs.
Adrian Zoppa* Director Financial Planning
Isaac Kalleske*, Financial Planner
* Representatives of Hood Sweeney Securities ASFL 220897, ABN 40 081 455 165
When registering please choose your preferred option to attend. Those registering to attend online will be sent the Zoom link with joining details on the day. This presentation is for ADASA members only. Click here to register
Queries contact Sally Queale on 08 8272 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org