ADASA Creating Wealth Presentation & Webinar
Wed, Aug. 12, 2020 6:30pm — 7:30pm
Location: The Alexander Room, 62 King William Road, Goodwood
It doesn’t matter if you’re 30 and just starting out, or 50 with teenage children, have debts and don’t know where your income goes, we’ll take you through a systematic approach you can use to help you reach your financial goals.
Join Hood Sweeney Health Team Leader Adrian Zoppa, Director and Isaac Kalleske, Representatives of Hood Sweeney Securities, AFS Licence No. 220897 as they take you through strategies and things you can do to maximize your wealth potential, including:
- Minimising tax and establishing a wealth structure
- Running personal finances like a business
- Budgeting and how best to use surplus income
- What you need to know about debts, investments and superannuation
- Protecting your greatest assets – you, your family and your practice.
When registering please choose your preferred option to attend. This presentation is for ADASA members only. To register, click here.