Feb. 26 — Apr. 8, 2020 7:45am — 9:15am
Location: Hood Sweeney, Level 3, 11-16 South Terrace, Adelaide
If you’re an aspiring or emerging leader wanting to hone your soft skills to help on your journey up the business ladder
If you’re seeking to develop some of your team members, identified as future leaders within the business,
then the Accelerate Program succinctly aggregates many of the skills required by aspiring leaders and sought by their employers, in one easy, affordable program.
The program is designed to accelerate the people and productivity skills of key team members so they can have a greater impact in their roles. By the end of the seven-week program they will have a foundation on which to build more productive days and develop more fruitful relationships.
- Introduction to leadership and persuasion – principles and skills to build the foundation for leadership development
- Understanding personalities – ways to develop a greater understanding of work styles and behaviour
- Time management – tools and skills for managing time, priorities and focus
- Relationship building, networking & personal branding – developing a personal brand and guide to networking and building external relationships
- A three-step model of sales and influence
- Goal setting and motivation – guide to setting smart goals and understanding your own motivation
7:45am – 9:15 am
26 February to 8 April 2020
The Accelerate Program features 90-minute workshops run weekly across seven weeks for an investment of $720 (ex GST).
To learn more, contact the Performance Coaching team at Hood Sweeney on 1300 764 200 or email.
“A fantastic course that delivers practical and germane techniques to develop leadership skills, enhance time management and efficiency and understand the importance of building those connections with key stakeholders such as clients and co-workers.” - Lawyer
“The Accelerate Program provided tools to not only combat day-to-day communication with colleagues and clients, but to also focus on the big picture and how to become more efficient in achieving your short and long terms goals. I found the program was applicable to both my career and my life.” – Construction Manager