Want to kick start your career today with a reputable South Australian professional services firm? Join the journey at Hood Sweeney.
Hood Sweeney has opportunities in Accounting for graduates who are in their final year of study or have completed their bachelor’s degree. At Hood Sweeney we value diversity: whether it be a unique skillset, background or prior experience – we want to hear from you.
As a graduate at Hood Sweeney, you will experience a structured induction program to ensure you are well supported, educated and mentored from the get-go. Key benefits of the Hood Sweeney graduate position include:
- Technical and soft skill professional development programs including interactive and practical training sessions
- Working closely with Managers and Directors daily
- Client exposure including collaboration opportunities across the services
- Buddy and mentor program
- Networking opportunities
- Social culture and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Unique career pathway mapping
To apply for a graduate position in Accounting, simply head to the form below and attach your Cover Letter, Resume and a copy of your current Academic Transcript.
Please read below for information about our three-staged recruitment process.
- If you are successful in shortlisting, you will be contacted by a member of our People & Culture team to schedule a first-round interview with our People & Culture Advisor and a Manager. During the interview process, we will be eager to understand what you know about our business and why you would like to work for us in your chosen career. We encourage you to ask us as many questions as you can to ensure you have all the right information to make your decision on whether you feel you will be a good fit to the business.
- If successful in the first round, you will be invited to complete a Personality and Aptitude questionnaire. This step allows our team to get a feel for your areas of strength and where we may be able to help your development.
- Second and final round interviews. As a final step, our People & Culture team will contact you to arrange a final interview with our People & Culture Manager and a Director.
- Once a final decision is made, we will be in touch to inform you if you have been successful or not. Unfortunately, we can offer only a limited number of graduate roles per intake - this is so we can ensure that each graduate receives guidance to reach their goals and make a real contribution to the organisation. In some cases, however, we will ask for your permission to keep your details on record for any future positions that may be suitable.
- Once you have accepted your role, on-boarding processes will commence.
Applications for our next graduate intake are currently open.
To hear from some of our Graduates and get to know their stories, head to our Graduate Australia page.
Looking for further information for why you should start your career with Hood Sweeney – click here - If you want to go places come here
Please contact Isobele Murphy in our People & Culture team if you have any queries. Email Isobele.firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 764 200.