Director, Accounting & Business Advisory
Marcus has been with Hood Sweeney for seven years providing strategic advice to clients with a focus on growth. He was promoted to Director in 2021.
He is responsible for a substantial client base, providing full business services and support for small-to-medium-sized business clients, and strategic advice to those with a focus on growth. He is also passionate about helping clients to create leaner, more efficient businesses through digitisation. Marcus and his team are market leaders in cloud software advice, implementation and integration.
Outside of Hood Sweeney, Marcus is a member of Scotch College Adelaide’s Finance Committee. He has also served as a Non-Executive Director and Treasurer of Fresh Broadcasters Incorporated (Fresh 92.7) and a Committee Member of the Law Society of South Australia’s Commercial Law Committee.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Charted Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member, Law Society of South Australia