John Christensen Business Advisor
John Christensen is a Business Advisor at Hood Sweeney, with a background in accounting and practical experience across retail and service industries, building and construction, hospitality, manufacturing and agriculture.
With more than 20 years’ experience in business turnaround and consulting, John has a particular passion for working with small and medium-size businesses. He recently completed a Master of Science in Agriculture and has an interest in helping clients with business planning, from strategic goal setting to project management and process improvement.
- Developing and implementing strategic action plans for business
- Monitoring business trading performance
- Financial analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Project feasibility assessments budget
- Master of Science in Agriculture (by Thesis Identification of meaningful management indicators to measure efficiency. A study of South Australian dairy farms)
- Graduate Certificate in Agricultural (Consulting) – University of New England
- Diploma of Community Services (Financial Counselling)
- Graduate Diploma CA
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of South Australia