Hood Sweeney is committed to helping business owners manage their everyday business demands, whilst keeping an eye on the future.
Are you too busy working in your business to ever find time to work on it? With the exhausting demands of everyday trading, you can find it difficult to get around to considering and addressing the key issues that affect the future and success of your business.
As a dynamic business ourselves, we are well aware of the challenges and key business concerns you face.
That’s why we have a complete range of services to ensure your sustainability, including:
- effective management of your cash flow to help you navigate economic challenges
- tailored finance options to improve your business and allow expansion
- appropriate ownership structures to support growth, whilst minimising associated tax implications
- management of tax and regulatory requirements, which, without help, can be complicated and confusing
- succession planning and risk avoidance strategies
- strategic consultancy and planning of your information technology and communication systems to manage operations and keep you connected, whilst adding value to business drivers and the bottom line
- comparing performance against other like-businesses
- developing the appropriate governance structure to minimise and manage risk
- business coaching.
The overwhelming majority of businesses in Australia are SMEs.Hood Sweeney has access to up-to-date research on the SME sector. To read the executive summary, click here.
To receive the full report, complementary, click here.
At Hood Sweeney we love nothing more than to see our clients like Bruce Koehne and his family reach their goals and share their stories of achievement.
In 1976, Bruce Koehne was one of our first clients. Together, we’ve since shared a journey that’s led to unimagined growth and success. For Bruce, that meant developing the Subway® franchise from scratch in SA and WA with his son, Martin. Today, they have 270 stores with 2,500 staff and franchisees directly dependent on their business acumen. And our total support.