Mastering Leadership and Influence Murray Bridge
Wed, Sep. 6, 2017 9:15am — 12:45pm
Location: RDA Murraylands, 137 Adelaide Road, Murray Bridge
A business will never consistently outperform the leadership that guides it.
Have you ever been curious as to how to better lead yourself, lead others then lead a legacy?
If so, this leadership course is for you and anyone who wants to expand their capacity as an individual while growing the capabilities of others. Very rarely do we come across a business leader who is not looking to establish more leadership in their business, whether that be their own leadership ability or those around them.
Good businesses develop good leaders in support of the leader. It’s too much for the leader to do it on their own.
Join us over a two-workshop program that offers a simple yet powerful insight into leadership development and how these principles apply to your business.
The course is very deliberate in tying back the learnings to your role, such as:
- How do you go about leading up to a superior or across to a peer?
- The difference between leadership and management
- How to navigate your team or business through important projects successfully
- Enhancing team engagement by serving others
- How to avoid having your followers fall back
- The importance of the group collective in leadership
- Sometimes you just need to find a way to win, even if it’s a little ugly
- What’s one of the most important things to preserve as a leader once you have it?
- What are you willing to give up to go up?
- What’s the true measure of your leadership success?
Tim Lavis, is your experienced Business Coach at Hood Sweeney and course facilitator. Tim has worked for and directly mentored clients in the professional services, construction, retail, food manufacturing, not-for-profit and has coached 100s of sales staff. A passion for performance in life and business, Tim brings a unique combination of leadership skills, personal experience and knowledge with a shrewd perspective.
Join colleagues from a range industries to apply, learn and share with each other the course work. The program is conducted in an intimate setting and is perfect for business owners, managers and team leaders.
Workshop 1: Wednesday 6th September 2017
Workshop 2: Wednesday 20th September 2017
When: Wednesdays, 9.15am to 12.45pm (2 sessions)
Investment: $490 ex-GST per person (includes worksheets and a copy of the book)
RSVP: Monday 31st July 2017