Tue, Sep. 12, 2017 7:15am — 9:00am
Location: Hood Sweeney, 11-16 South Terrace, Adelaide
In light of the recent cyber attacks, Hood Sweeney and NDA Law would like to share our tips for protecting yourself online and how you can remain vigilant when it comes to cyber security.
Any person that uses a computer can be vulnerable to these types of attacks which can spread from one computer to an entire network compromising valuable data and intellectual property.
NDA Law will discuss the legal implications of recent attacks on small to medium business, including:
- Holding client information: What are your legal responsibilities
- Your liability in the event of ransomware and other cyber-attacks
- Employee access to data, and data misuse
- What you can do legally in the case of a data breach.
Hood Sweeney's technology experts will demonstrate:
- Protection methods at the edge of your network
- Measures for the computers in your network
- How to empower staff to know how to deal with potentially risky electronic communications and online behaviours.
Hear from our experts on the best ways to protect your digital footprint.
For more details or to register to attend please contact Olwin Cole on 1300 764 200 or email.